In addition to compensation under the Motor Vehicle Accident Claims program (MVAC), you may be entitled to additional compensation under one or more of your own insurance policies if you have purchased specific additional coverage. You should consult with a qualified personal injury lawyer to review your insurance coverage and determine the extent of your eligibility for additional compensation after being injured by an unidentified (or under/uninsured) driver.