Knowledgeable and Passionate Calgary Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal injury is a physical injury to a person resulting from someone else’s actions. This is generally a very broad area of law encompassing a wide range of injuries. However, at Cuming & Gillespie, we focus our practice solely on serious personal injury. If you have suffered a catastrophic injury, or have lost someone you love due to someone else’s negligence, we can help you obtain the compensation you need to begin to rehabilitate and move forward with life.
Recognized Leaders in Personal Injury Law
At Cuming & Gillespie, we have devoted our practice to helping those who have been injured due to the actions of others for more than 20 years. During this time, we have built a reputation for being award-winning leaders in the field. Our achievements include:
- Best Lawyers in Canada Directory: Top listed in the areas of Personal Injury, Class Action and Medical Malpractice;
- Global Law Experts Winner;
- CorporateINTL Global Award Winner: Personal Injury Plaintiff Law Firm of the Year in Canada;
- Top Choice Award: Top Injury Law Firm in Calgary; and
- Personal Injury Plaintiff Law Firm of the Year – ACQ Law Awards.
We know that these serious injuries can significantly impact people both physically, psychologically, and financially. Our wealth of experience and excellent track record for obtaining compensation for our injured clients make us the best choice to represent your interests.
With over $175 million in damages recovered for our clients in the past 10 years, we know how to best approach your claim to ensure it is a success and help you move on with your recovery and the rest of your life.
We represent people who have been in all types of accidents, including:
- Bicycle/Motor Vehicle Accidents;
- Car Accidents;
- Construction/Industrial Accidents;
- Motorcycle Accident;
- Pedestrian/Motor Vehicle Accidents;
- Permanent and catastrophic injuries;
- Slip and Falls;
- Social Host/Bar Liability;
- Trucking Accident; and
- Underinsured/Uninsured Hit & Run.
We also assist clients affected by:
- Traumatic brain injury;
- Wrongful death;
- Orthopaedic injury;
- Amputation; and
- Long-term disability claim denials or terminations.
Obtaining financial compensation plays a very important role in rebuilding your life when you have been seriously injured, and with our wealth of experience and knowledge, we can help you get what you need to get back on your feet and move forward.
Knowledgeable, Passionate and Collaborative Personal Injury Lawyers
Contact the Calgary personal injury lawyers at Cuming & Gillespie to obtain award-winning legal advice and guidance with your personal injury claim. With a quarter century of experience, our lawyers have the knowledge, experience, and skills to get you the compensation you deserve. You can reach us at 403-571-0555 or online.